I’ve been wanting to start blogging again for a while but finding the time has been hard. I want to blog for a few reasons.
1. I’d like to have an easy way for some people who don’t get to talk to us very often to be able to get glimpses into our crazy little family life.
2. I want a place to capture and look back on some of the little things that happen at any given time that make me smile.
3. I’d like to make a conscious effort to focus on the good and the many things I have to be thankful for. So often it is easy for me to get caught up in all that is left to do or the tough things that I forget how good things really are.
So with that in mind I invite you to join in my little journey to look for the good in this little journey of life.
So today’s 3 things for which I’m thankful.
1. Last minute family outings like our trip to Elm Creek Park Preserve playground today. Gideon had an absolute blast the fun and unique playground that one mom there commented was like something out of Dr. Suess’s mind. Cecilia also enjoyed it but was a little small for many of the things.
2. Chances to eat outside in the beautiful early fall weather.
3. Two little kids who more often than not show just how simple yet wonderful life can be.
Now back to daily life and off to get the kids a bath before a new week starts.